Avon Green Goddess CBD Oil Facial is available at Bella Medspa, Atlanta's top day spa. Locations in Buckhead and Alpharetta. Shop online. We had a chance to test AVON Green Goddess CBD Facial Oil 100 mg from CBD Beauty Products. View the results of the test and expert reviews on Real Tested CBD.
Avon Green Goddess CBD Oil Facial
An exclusive to Bella, this balancing and healing facial uses medical-grade CBD oil that’s derived from the hemp plant as its cornerstone. The skin is deep-cleaned with a medical skin spatula, exfoliated through Diamond Microdermabrasion, then hydrated with a high-potency cannabidiol (CBD) and sweet almond oil mask.
CBD is safe and effective for all skin types and especially helpful to people who struggle with inflammatory skin conditions, skin sensitivities, headaches, dryness and acne.
Bella is metro Atlanta’s first medspa to create and give a CBD facial treatment. Don’t worry, there are no hallucinogenic effects with this treatment because no THC properties are included.
- Inflamed, red and peeling skin
- Dehydrated skin, including sunburn and windburn
- Fine lines and photodamage
Results (vary by patient)*:
- Improves compromised skin
- Helps skin conditions, including acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea
- Heals dry and photoaged skin
- Glowing skin
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
CBD is safe and effective for all skin types and especially helpful to people who struggle with inflammatory skin conditions, skin sensitivities, headaches, dryness and acne. Because of its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, CBD can aid in the natural healing process, shortening the lifespan of breakouts and problems associated with eczema and psoriasis.
AVON Green Goddess CBD Facial Oil 100 mg
This CBD Facial Oil from AVON did come in below the label claim for CBD (by approximately 17 mg). However, it did pass pesticide & solvent tests, and is a fairly unique CBD beauty product. For those reasons, this product is acceptable.
Unique CBD beauty product
Passed residual solvent & pesticide tests
Tested below the label claim for CBD
Doesn’t contain that much CBD in general
- Lab Tested Results
- Manufacturer Description
- Reviews (0)
|Actual Total d9-THC mg/package:|
|Actual – Claimed CBD Per Package:||-17.90|
|Actual Total CBD mg/package:||82.10|
|Actual Total CBN mg/package:|
|Actual Total CBC mg/package:|
|Actual Total CBG mg/package:|
The solution that soothes. Revitalize your skin with Green Goddess, a topical oil with 100mg of CBD and other plant-based ingredients like hemp seed oil, squalane oil and turmeric. This nutrient-enriched formula provides a calm and relieving feeling, making it the refreshing last step to both morning and nighttime skin care routines. .95 fl. oz.
Clean, green and serene. Our THC-free, non-GMO CBD is sustainably sourced from domestically grown hemp and we used the entire hemp plant in this product (stalk, seeds, stem, leaves, flowers) – so no part went to waste. FYI, our collection does NOT contain THC. The only high you’ll get is knowing your skin feels cool, calm and collected.
• Dry oil for easy absorption
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• Reduces redness and helps soothe irritation
• Rich in omega fatty acids and vitamin E
• Ultra-pure and sustainably sourced
• 99% natural ingredients
• CBD – This super ingredient contains vitamins A, D and E and essential fatty acids. We us an exclusive extraction and purification method to preserve all the good stuff.
• Hemp Seed Oil – Rich in omega fatty acids, vitamin E and amino acids that help visibly reduce redness and skin discomfort.
• Turmeric – Contains antioxidants and helps visibly reduce skin irritation and redness. It’s known as an adaptogen, a special kind of plant extract that helps skin resist the damaging effects of stressors.
• Squalane Oil (from sugarcane) – Replenishes moisture and helps stabilize skin’s natural barrier for a smooth, soft look.
• Jojoba Oil – Contains antioxidants and helps fight the effects of skin’s exposure to bacteria.
• Sunflower Seed Oil – Pressed from the from the seeds of a sunflower, it leaves skin feeling soft and protected.
AM/PM: After cleansing and serums and treatments, gently massage 4–6 drops onto face. (If you have extra dry skin, apply a cream or gel moisturizer before the CBD oil.) In the morning, follow with a sunscreen as the last step – we recommend Hydra Fusion Daily Beauty Defense SPF 50.
* For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. And for hygienic purposes, we recommend holding the dropper away from skin.