Bluebird Botanicals is happy to offer assistance programs to serve individuals that might otherwise find it difficult to purchase our products. We offer a Low-Income Program, Veterans Program and Long Term Disability Program to make our products more affordable. As a premium cannabinoid wellness company, NuLeaf Naturals is committed to bringing wellness to every community, which means giving back as much as possible. Get 33% OFF with our assistance program Our goal is to provide the highest quality natural alternatives, refined by science, to improve the health and wellness of everyone . That’s why we offer
Bluebird Botanicals is happy to offer assistance programs
to serve individuals that might otherwise find it difficult
to purchase our products.
- Those who fall at or under the federal poverty level may be eligible to receive a discount on full-price retail orders.
- To apply, please provide us with a clear scan, photo, fax, or screenshot of a current document from a government agency that shows you are currently receiving low-income benefits (SNAP, SSI award letters, LEAP, etc).
- We do not accept Medicaid for this program.
- Please obscure or black out your SSN if applicable.
- Thank you for your service! All U.S. military veterans can receive a discount on all full-price retail orders.
- To apply, please provide us with a photo, copy, or fax of your military ID, VA Card, driver’s license with VA endorsement, or DD214. Please obscure or black out any sensitive information such as your SSN if applicable.
Long-Term Disability Program
- Those who are long-term medically disabled are eligible to receive a discount on full-price retail orders.
- To apply, please provide us with a document from a government agency such as an SSDI form that shows you are currently receiving disability benefits.
- We do not accept Medicaid for this program.
Please send documentation to [email protected] Alternatively, you can send a fax to (720) 302-2616 (Please include your phone number & email address)
By submitting documentation for the Bluebird Botanicals assistance program, you agree that you have blocked out sensitive information such as your Social Security Number.
Once you have sent your documents, please allow 7-10 business days for us to process your request . Once your request is approved, we will email you a coupon code.
We ask that those who qualify for this program only use their discount for themselves or immediate family members.
Bluebird Botanicals also retains the right to modify or change any of the assistance programs or discount amounts, at any time.
- Subscription Program
- Assistance Program
- Where to Find Us
- Affiliate Program
- Rewards & Loyalty program
- CIGNA Transparency in Coverage
Monday through Friday
410 S Arthur Ave
Louisville, CO 80027
† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
*Based on third-party HPLC analysis. ** Based on government limit of detection protocols. ***Leading competitor pricing and comparable savings percentages are based on the full retail pricing of select competitors and one or more similar product offerings analyzed at a certain date. Such competitive pricing can change without notice and can impact the competitive savings and pricing analysis. Our commitment is to continued transparency and this pricing analysis will be updated every three months.
CBD Oil Assistance Programs
Fast & Free Shipping Within The USA
Please read below to learn more and apply for one of our customer assistance programs:
- Veterans and Active Military Personnel
- First responders such as Police Officers, Paramedics, EMTs, and Firefighters
- Nurses and Medical Providers
- Low-Income Households Members
- Social Workers
- Individuals on Long-Term Disability
- Teachers and Students
- Non-Profit Groups and Organizations.
Each program requires you to simply provide one form of documentation about your status or circumstance. If you find one of our assistance programs to be a fit, it’s easy to apply – just send the required proof or documentation to us at [email protected] or if you have questions about whether or not you qualify or what information to submit, call us at 720-372-4842.
One of our expert staff members will cheerfully assist you in any way they can. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing of your assistance request. Once approved, you will receive a personalized coupon code that can be used when you place your online order.
Note: Discounts are valid for full price retail orders placed online. We ask that those who qualify for this program use the discount on themselves or immediate family members only. NuLeaf Naturals retains the right to modify or change any of the assistance programs or discount amounts, at any time.
If you believe you have a reason that qualifies you for our discount program that we did not list, please feel free to reach out directly to us and we will be more than happy to help you.
Veterans and Active Military Program
We are grateful for those who have served to protect our country. As a thank you for your service, we would like to extend a special discount to you. Please email a copy of your VA card or State issued Drivers license which shows your Veteran designation. You can send your most recent “LES” (Military Pay Stub) for active duty.
Police, EMT, and Fire Program
Thank you to the Police Officers, EMTs, and Fire Fighters who work countless hours to safeguard our communities and bring us peace of mind. We would like to offer a discount to you for your service. Please email valid identification or government documents to prove.
Individuals who are at or below the poverty level may be eligible for discounted pricing. Please send us a current document from a government entity showing you are receiving low-income benefits. We cannot currently accept Medicaid for this program.
Long Term Disability
Those who are long-term medically disabled are eligible to receive a coupon code. Please email us a document showing you are currently receiving disability benefits.
We work with animal shelters, homeless centers, and other community-centered projects to supply discounted CBD oil. Please contact us by phone or email for additional information.
Assistance for Teachers and Students
Here at NuLeaf Naturals, we love teachers! We appreciate how hard you work to shape the minds and talents of young people, and we believe our communities would not be able to thrive without the dedication and commitment of teachers just like you. Please contact us by phone or email for additional information.
Additional Information About Our Assistance Programs
Please email all required documents to [email protected] and allow 1-2 business days to process your request. Valid for full-price retail orders online. We ask that those who qualify for this program use the discount on themselves or immediate family members only. NuLeaf Naturals retains the right to modify or change any of the assistance programs or discount amounts, at any time.
Founded in 2014 by a group of health-conscious plant medicine aficionados, NuLeaf Naturals is one of America’s top pioneering cannabinoid wellness companies.
Our vision is to pave the way for a line of cannabinoid wellness products that promote a healthy body and mind. Our ultimate goal is to help people and their loved ones live a happier, healthier life.
Get 33% OFF with our assistance program
Our goal is to provide the highest quality natural alternatives, refined by science, to improve the health and wellness of everyone. That’s why we offer 33% off of all of our pharmacy-grade CBD products for our customers with low-income. The program includes individuals on long-term disability.
How Do I Know If I Qualify?
Our program guidelines are outlined below, but we encourage everyone to apply. Our friendly staff will be glad to help you find ways that you might qualify for our assistance program.
How Can I Apply?
- You can apply by phone (803) 736-3577
- You can apply by email, [email protected] with the subject: “Assistance Program”. Attach any documentation that you have.
- You can fill out the form below
- We also accept physical copies mailed to our office at 1566 Whiting Way, Lugoff, SC, 29078. Please include your contact information with any physical copies you send in.
CBD Assistance Program Guidelines:
- In order to get the discount, you need an account with us. We ask that before applying, you create your account: https://redeemrx.com/account/register
- You must live in the US to qualify.
- We ask that you use your CBD discount for yourself only.
- This discount cannot be used with other coupon codes or affiliate commissions.
- There are some qualifying documents listed below, there are other ways to qualify. Call for more info.
- If possible, please black out your SSN on any documentation.
- Once you have sent your documents, please allow 5-7 business days for us to process your request. Once your request is approved, you will be given a coupon code to use that will give you 33% off. You will need to be logged in to place your purchase using the coupon code.
- Redeem Therapeutics has the right to modify or change the assistance program at any time without notice.
Any American citizen on long-term disability can qualify for our CBD assistance program and get 33% off all CBD products. If possible, please black out your SSN on any documentation.
Qualifying documents include:
- A signed letter from a doctor, hospital, or government agency stating long-term or permanent disability
- SSDI income awarding letter (OR) update to benefit statement
- Direct Deposit Check
Any US citizen with yearly taxes stating that your income is below the federal poverty level will qualify for our CBD assistance program. If you are unsure whether or not you qualify, please check here. If possible, please black out your SSN on any documentation.