Strawberry Cough Info
|PLANT TYPE||20% Indica 80% Sativa|
|THC||Up to 18%|
|CBD||< 1% CBD|
|CLIMATE||Indoors and cool or sunny climate|
|YIELDS||14 to 17 oz per 3x3ft|
Strawberry Cough Effects
Cannabis, otherwise known as marijuana, is an illegal drug. But protests are continuing on the other side to legalize the same. Already about 14 states have legalized medical marijuana owing to the benefits of weed, when used as medication. Cannabis is taken in different forms, and some prefer to smoke weed, some use it in their tea, and others take in marijuana pills.
In spite of the fact that cannabis possesses several side effects, harvesting cannabis is common in different parts of the country. Marijuana strains when used medically are found to be an effective way to solve anxiety problems. They call it Strawberry Cough, and they expect the name to have been derived from the taste of the buds. It makes the person calm, and hence users would have a calm feeling after using it.
Identifying Strawberry Cough
Strawberry Cough is quite a bit thinner when compared to marijuana plants, and they appear to be red in color. They have large buds and grow taller than marijuana plants. This plant consists of a majority of about 75% Sativa, and the remaining 25%, Indica. Marijuana can be made from three species including Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica. Cannabis Sativa contains THC as its main ingredient, and this is the chemical that gives the high energy level to marijuana. Cannabis Indica on the other hand consists of CHB, and this makes the user feel sleepy. Strawberry cough is concentrated more in Sativa, and hence the users get a high after using it, and tired when the effects wear off.
There are different states that have suggested legalizing marijuana. The different states that has voted to legalize marijuana include Alaska, Colorado, California, Massachusetts, Maine, Mississippi, Minnesota, Nevada, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, North Carolina, New York and Oregon.
Strawberry cough is found to give a good high to its users, and hence those suffering from anxiety and depression get relaxed due to the Sativa composition that gives energy. Few experience slight headache as a result of the cough. But majority of the users have a relaxed feel.
Harvesting cannabis or growing a Strawberry cough plant would take about two months, to complete the first harvest. The second harvest would take about 65 days. After using Strawberry cough, the user would have a high feeling for about one to two hours.
The origin of the plant is found to have formed in North America and Europe.